Qualitative Filter Papers - Folded (Prepleated Grades)
Time-saving Whatman qualitative grades are offered in this convenient form, which have major advantages over flat circles:
- Savings in time required to quadrant-fold circles to fit conical filter funnels in repetitive or multiple analysis
- Decreased overall filtration time because of the extra surface area exposed; the normal slow down of filtration speed due to the loading of particulate is postponed
- Increased total loading capacity because more filter area is available
- Maintained flow rate because of the reduction in filter paper contact with funnel side and, of course, the self-supporting shape of the filter itself
- The prepleating does not significantly affect any of the technical data and the same figures may be used for the flat circles.
Grade 2V: 8µm
Widely used for general purpose filtration. Slightly more retentive than No. 1. Has excellent particle retention and a good filtration speed and loading capacity.Grade 113V: 30µm
Very thick and strong filter with creped surface for extremely high loading capacity, particularly in folded form. Fastest flow rate of any qualitative grade. Ideal for coarse particles and gelatinous precipitates. Grade 114V: 25µm
Strong filter with very fast flow rate. Ideal for coarse particles and gelatinous precipitates. Smooth surface.
|Ordering Information - Qualitative Filter Circles Folded (pleated)|
|Grade 2V||Grade 113V||Grade 114V|
|英国whatman 2V折叠定性滤纸 详介|